What is Phicoin ?
Phicoin is a digital currency that can be sent between people anywhere in the world instantly and securely. It’s a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or Litecoin but much rarer. True to original values of cryptocurrency, Phicoin (PHI) is not controlled by large banks, governments or mining hardware manufacturers. It can be mined by anyone profitably. Phicoin is developed by volunteers from the community and the project is funded by donations.
Why Phicoin is so special
- Phicoin (Phi or Φ) is a limited resource, only 569,581 coins.
- Phicoin Team wants to promote humanistic values while denouncing the dramatic effects of overconsumption and the decline of democracy.
- Phicoin Algorithm is based on Golden Number Phi and continuation of Fibonacci. Golden Number Phi is more than an obscure term found in mathematics and physics. It appears around us in our daily lives, even in our aesthetic views.
- Non-government controlled
- Non-banks controlled
- Free Use | Open source solution | Peer to peer Network
Choose your wallet
How mining Phicoin
1- Download Wallet
2- Create a configuration file (for windows this file must be in C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Phicoin ). Copy in txt file this code and register as phicoin.bat
3- Launch Phicoin Wallet and wait a complete synchronization
4- Mining : with CPUminer or other software ( syntax example : minerd.exe -a scrypt -o http://LocalHost:1741 -O PhiUser:PhiPassword
Currently reward is 24 Phis per Day
Phicoin with new logo
BitcoinTalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=449104.0
Bitcoin : 15g1X68Uy4BNeyJhrCTerfgPWMSbPeQcJg
Litecoin : LgjVZAoq78t681b3FH3VHhTTVnCoyxQjqG
Ether : 0x37d273C731143EAbac0DD328f664Ba3CBa9D70d1
Bitcoin Cash : qp22n9n74v068z6vq0e3q7gjv20y7h5akcsx23a4nv